GuidePedia

0

Today i want to share a great andruod application that name is My Home Button 2.2.2 Full Apk Download.



Category: Tools
Current Version: 2.2.2
Requires Android: 2.2 and up

2.2.2 Version
2.2.2
+add floating buttons(long press the back button to stop the service)
2.1.8
+ToHome leads to the default home screen.
2.1.7
+change all widgets to shortcuts.(I don’t know whether you will like it)
2.1.6
+fixed a bug reported.

App Info:
An alternative to the home button.
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I’m not sure it’s compatible with all version of android.

So no more late quickly download this  My Home Button 2.2.2 Full Apk Download and enjoy

Click Here My Home Button 2.2.2 Full Apk Download

Post a Comment

 
Top